Other Side of BSD City (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Ready for some real adventure? Cycling in the great outdoors!
Since 2017, we’ve been running Other Side bike trips in Jakarta… and now we’re taking it out of town, to Bumi Serpong Damai (a.k.a. BSD City), Jakarta’s satellite city of superlative proportions.
Half the size of Paris, spread across 6,000 hectares, home to over 150,000 residents… BSD is developed by Sinarmasland, a subsidiary of Sinar Mas Group, one of Indonesia's leading companies. Arguably Indonesia's most ambitious urban planning scheme, offering an integrated city where people live, work, learn, shop and play.
• Creators' Festival, a pop-up market by Concrete Coworking, 12-14 July, with unique crafts, talk shows, live music, and art exhibition
• Idyllic and quaint kampung life
• Experience the great outdoors with long rides, diverse scenery, riverbank parks
• Farm life with grazing cattle amid grassy fields
• Bamboo forests akin to the ones you’d find in Ubud, Bali
• Cemetery of Indonesian national hero, tucked inside a hilly forest
• Historic Vihara Temple
• Various areas of BSD that resemble suburbs in Singapore and California
• Ride with multicultural like-minded people from around the world
• Dian Hasan (@dianhasan) – Brand Story Teller, Avid Globetrotter, Co-Founder of @coworkinc @impacthubjkt @othersideexperience
Rp.499k incl. Guided Tour, Water, Snack, Coffee Break (BRING OWN BICYCLE)
10% group disc. – 3 pax or more –
DISTANCE: approx. 15-20km
- Open to all levels of cycling ability - Bike + Helmet rental extra Rp.150k
Via WA # Dian 0811 773 893