- City Tour, North Jakarta. Jakarta’s oldest district; Sunda Kelapa Harbor w/ traditional Bugis & Phinisi vessels; Maritime Museum; Watch Tower; Chinatown Temple; bustling Chinatown alleyways around Petak 9; "Old Batavia” Fatahillah Square European Quarters;
- Distance: 10-12 km, city tour, south of Jakarta. Tour Highlights: Navigate through unique “Urban Kampung (Village)” alleyways in Blok M area.. Kebayoran Baru’s “mid-century Californian modern “Yankee” architecture. Hidden Parks with “Kampung Graffiti” Street Art.
- Distance: Up to 12 km (city tour). Tour Start at 7.30AM, and finish at 10.30AM. Tour Highlights: Navigate through unique “Urban Kampung (Village)” alleyways in Senopati area. Kebalen last remaining Dairy Farm in Jakarta CBD Satria Mandala Museum of Armed Forces. Jakarta’s “Mini Sydney Harbour Bridge
- City Tour, North of Jakarta
- Distance: Up to 15 km (city tour). Tour Start at 7AM, and finish at 11AM. Tour Highlights: - Navigate through unique “Urban Kampung (Village)” alleyways in Jakarta’s CBD. - Appreciate Jakarta’s modern skyline of glass and steel offices, impressive shopping centers, and Government Buildings
- City Tour, Central Jakarta. Distance: 16-20 km (city tour). Tour Start at 7AM, and finish at 11AM. Tour Highlights: - Discover Jakarta’s government district; National Monument Park. - Post Bloc, an art deco architectural. - Discover Jakarta’s Little India in Pasar Baru (Weltevreden).
- Ready for some real adventure? Let’s cycle the great outdoors! Let’s explore BSD, Jakarta’s satellite city of superlative proportions. . An integrated city where people live, work, shop and play, but still has traditional villages and routes with interesting natural scenery. Distance: 16 - 18 km
- Distance: 15 - 20 km, city tour (south of Jakarta). Tour Highlights: - Rides along broad boulevards, Dubai-like man made island & futuristic bridge. - Mangrove park. - Pantjoran Chinatown themed F&B hub, sandy beach & pier. -Fisherman’s Wharf (Optional - located in Angke, a bit outside PIK area).
- Distance: 10-12 km, city tour, south of Jakarta. Tour Highlights: - Navigate through unique “Urban Kampung (Village)” alleyways in Senayan area. - Experience unique hidden parks, explore hidden spots and discover their fascinating backstories, Jakarta’s urban art world, graffiti hunting & many more.